Society for Human Alliance Need (SHAN) is a non-governmental and non-profit organisation registered under The Societies Registration Act, 1860. SHAN connotes `Living with dignity’. Actively working for the emancipation of the human kind, it strives to ensure a dignified life for all irrespective of the social, economic and geographical barriers. We have been putting in concerted efforts in our work areas and have been bringing fruitful results for the beneficiaries.
The journey started in 1994 when Thakur Anurag Kar, after working extensively on the social side to bring about equality and dignity in West Bengal, moved to Delhi. This humble and compassionate soul had the determination to work for the underprivileged sections of the society and that marked the beginning of a traverse. He got committed to his mission for life which is Service to Mankind-ensuring a life with dignity for all.
|NACO TI Project||Gay Rights in India||Environmental Awareness|
|HIV/AIDS Awareness||Animal Husbandry||Free Medical Camps|
- Organised a Community Event for HIV/AIDS awareness on 19th Jan 2013 in Nangloi, Delhi
- SHAN's in-house doctors conducted a Health check-up Camp on 5th Jan 2013 at Sector-16,
- A Medical Camp was organized on 1st Dec 2012 at Nangloi, Delhi.
- Organised HIV/AIDS awareness program for the L&T workers on 1st Dec 2012 near Punjabi
- Regular Health check-up Camp organised by SHAN's in-house doctors for the villagers
in Noida, Sector-72
- Organised a special health and AIDS awareness program especially for the women's
in Nangloi, Delhi
E-196, Sector 21, Noida, U.P.- 201301
M-185, Camp No. 3, Nangloi, Delhi-110041